The in-house restaurant serves healthy, vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options. There are also a few fish-dishes on the menu and many healthy fruit juices to choose from. The main restaurant area is about 10 minutes’ walk from the retreat offering a wide range of choices from Mexican food to Italian to authentic Indonesian.
Breakfast is included in your stay. Before yoga, you can enjoy a nice herbal tea and fresh fruit. After the class, you can treat yourself to a healthy and big breakfast choosing between:
- Smoothie bowl
- Fruit salad with homemade yogurt and muesli
- Mana big breakfast with eggs of choice, homemade bread, baked beans, and potato cake
- Bruschetta served on homemade bread
- Continental served with homemade bread
- Mana signature pancake with fruit and honey
- Fried rice with vegetables
Breakfast will be served with a fruit juice of choice and coffee or tea. All eggs come from the Mana in-house free-range chickens and there is no use of palm oil or MSG at Mana kitchen.
THE FOLLOWING MEALS ARE INCLUDED:
THE FOLLOWING DRINKS ARE INCLUDED:
THE FOLLOWING DIETARY REQUIREMENT(S) ARE SERVED AND/OR CATERED FOR:
- Gluten Free
If you have special dietary requirements it’s a good idea to communicate it to the organiser when making a reservation